OVAL CONDUIT BODIES.
SETSCREW. WITH COVER. FOR USE WITH EMT CONDUIT.
The RAWELT oval conduit boxes are designad and manufacturad under the most strict quality controls and certified in international standards by UL and CSA, it is used in both heavy and light industry, also in commercial and residential applications.
Thanks to the metod of diecasting, the aluminum walls are compact, thin and free of porosity obtaining a dimensional stability and outstanding resistance to be used in any industry, weighing ligther three times that another moulding system.
- Concentric NPT threads to the hubs far a sealing, adjustment and perfect 90º squaring in the assembled NPT pipe.
- Wet and highly corrosive enviroments resistant.
- High durability finishes, thermoset epoxic-polyester powder coating, far wet and corrosive enviroments with 500 hours salt spray fog test.
RAWELT has the infraestructure to design an built the machinery and tooling to manufacture their own products, without relying third parties, and keeping them in optimal condition to have total and absolute control of our processes, checking the quality at every stage of manufacturing, from raw materials to packaging and product delivery.
Large inventory in our warehouses, strategically located far quick and complete delivery. Obtaining economic and space savings in your inventory.MATERIAL:
- Body: Diecast aluminum.
- Cover: Aluminum stamped sheet with 17000 PSI of resistance
- Gasket: Neoprene (Optional)
- Finish: Electrostatic powder coating thermoset
- Electrostatic powder coating epoxic/polyester minimum thickness 2 mils
- Saline chamber test to paint according to ASTM B117
- Paint adhesion test according to ASTM 3359
- Resistance to mechanicals impacts according IK09 body, thanks to its design that does not have elements suceptible to breakage
- For use with EMT conduit (Thinwall).
- Cover and screws assembled.
- Manufactured in compliance with:
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 18-92